Tuymaada-Neft management regard the management of industrial safety, health and safety at work and environmental protection as a crucial part of effective production management and acknowledge their responsibility for successfully dealing with the professional risks that affect the life and health of employees, facilities, assets and the environment.
The company’s obligations in respect of industrial safety and environmental protection, health and safety at work and civil protection:
- to create a framework including methods to encourage and apply industrial safety, health and safety at work and environmental protection activities such that every employee of Tuymaada-Neft acknowledges and accepts responsibility for their own safety and that of the people around them and is entitled to stop and/or refuse to perform operations that threaten their own life and health or those of the people around them;
- to introduce, support and consistently improve an efficient system for managing industrial safety, health and safety at work and environmental protection at the company that meets national and international standards;
- to consistently implement a full series of preventive measures to reduce the likelihood of incidents to a justifiable and practicable level, bearing in mind that any industrial activity planned and carried out by Tuymaada-Neft and its subsidiaries and affiliates involves potential risk;
- to constantly improve working conditions, industrial safety and environmental protection, and monitor such improvements;
- to comply with current legislation while using all economically appropriate ways to reduce risk beyond the legal requirements;
- to always endeavour to raise staff awareness, skills and familiarity in matters of industrial safety, health and safety and environmental protection by means of various types of training and mentoring.